Pizzastaðurinn á Hverfisgötu 12
- Mli me sterku pizzunni -->
- Potato pizza was amazing. Its off menu but they will serve it if you ask for it. Dough is fluffy with a nice crisp on the outside. Make sure to add garlic and chili oil for extra flavor!
- White pizza > red pizza
- The pizza is amazing and I was surprised to even find a vegan one with cashew cheese on the menu (so good!). The interior is cozy as well :)
- Best is to order few different with your friends and share slices. You should forget about the prices, it won't help.
- Absolutely brilliant place. The pizza was top notch. the environment very cozy and quirky. Small rooms, very friendly and helpful staff. And off course nothing will beat the upstairs Mikkeler&friends
- Potato pizza is a genius and delicious idea.
- A true pizza fan should check it out and order a few pies. Very interesting style and toppings. Excellent starters too, especially the beef tartar
- Potato pizza is highly recommended. Also special tip: go get a beer upstairs at Mikkeller, they have ~20 on tap and you can bring them to the restaurant.
- Great service, good beer and a tasty bacon and fire baked egg pizza.
- Slightly overrated, but the pizza is still fantastic. They offer some untraditional toppings, but that makes everything a whole lot more exciting. Also, it's a MUST checking out Mikkeller Bar upstairs
- Some of the best (and most unique) pizza I've ever had...and I've had a lot of great pizza (NYC, Italy, etc.).
- Kind of overrated in my opinion and expensive for what it is. Pizza is intriguing and tasty but almost 3 thousand isk for a 12" pizza is a bit much
- Birch old fashioned is a gem. Don't miss it.
- Kartflu pizzan er BEST!
- Pizzas with an Icelandic twist! Try the BBQ one!
- Good pizza. But overpriced. Nearly 3000kr for 12 inch. That is alot.
- Mr fannst pizzan me chorizo pylsu, ost og lauk mjg g.
- Best pizza in town
- I can't think of a better pizza place. Really delicious!