- have the eggplant slice
- Probably one of the best pizza places in the area. The place is narrow though. People who have claustrophobia should get their pizza elsewhere. ;)
- One of the best pizza options in Midtown East. Great selection, quick service and great food.
- Best lunch deal ever: 1 meat, 2 pasta, 2 veg for 7 bucks. Can't figure how they make the chicken Parma so tender.
- Their chicken mozzarella is tasty, but a little on the heavy side. Buy the half sandwich. You don't need a whole one.
- Loved this place. Sign says owner died 5-9-14 and the restaurant has closed. Unfortunate.
- Stuffed shells, fresh and delicious.
- So many pizza options, so little time.
- Love its rich-veggie pizza! Should try mushrooms & olives as well.
- Try their chicken roll, it is pretty good!
- The $7 lunch buffet is the best deal in mid town east!
- Get the spicy beans with your $7 lunch special.
- Try dinner special: Salad or soup, a pasta, entre, and vegetable selections all for buck and Hamilton!
- The best Rice ball Parm I have ever had.. They didn't know how to make it and I told them and what do u know AMAZING .. a little mozzarella, marinara, and ricotta yummy!!
- This place is run by idiots