The Pineapple Fountain
Vendue Range (at Concord St)
Charleston, SC 29401
- Always follow rule #5 on the sign: do not enter the fountain if you have diarrhea. Amen.
- The pineapple is the international sign of hospitality.
- From here you'll take in a stunning view of the harbor. Just a hop, skip and jump away from Broad Street's John Rutledge House Inn. And what can we say? We love pineapples.
- Awesome fountain in a very quiet and relaxing park.
- No lifeguard on duty!
- Great views, saw a bird fishing hehe
- Even more beautiful in person! Go early in the morning before the crowds. Such a fun photo-op and you can wade in it!
- Sunrise at the waterfront is breathtakingly gorgeous and quiet.
- One of my favorite parts of our trip to Charleston
- Super cute and great for pictures!
- As far as fountains go, this is among the fruitiest. (Is that even a word?)
- If you're hearing voices, it's only because you found the echo spot. The echo spot.
- Love that the kids can play in it! Very pretty too
- Great view and a must see in charleston
- What's not to love about a fountain shaped like a pineapple?
- Toss off your shoes and cool down.
- Beautiful fountain of peace and hospitality
- Splashing around in the fountain is always fun on a hot day
- Hubby and I really had a great time cooling off here. Great view, nice atmosphere.
- Really great location. Don't expect the service to be great. Lighting can be a bit tricky here. Usually depends on the time of day