- I fell in love with nature here .lovely moments it reminds me of golf fields love running here and drinking coffee
- One of the biggest parks in Dublin beautiful green color perfect
- beautiful place
- Great place for exercising and running
- This urban park is one of Ireland's best, and one of the biggest of its kind in Europe. Make sure to stop by the Magazine Fort, the 115-high Papal Cross, and the Ashtown Castle.
- try getting close to the deers rambling around this super green park, you might get a very nice photo of them. don't be scared, they won't bite
- Dublin's biggest free gym
- Great place for a run
- The site of "Music City" during Dublin's year as EU Capital of Culture - at the time, the largest ever rock concert held in Ireland and the very first one arranged in Phoenix Park.
- One of the biggest parks in the world, this is place were you can get lost and enjoy nature for hours!
- Good coffee at the Visitors Centre
- Trkiye'de de byle gzel parklar istiyorum olacak olacak sper Nasl bir yeillik usuz bucaksz ; iinde birde hayvanat bahesi var
- The best venue for jogging and walking in Dublin.. As I know it's the biggest Europe's park located in the city. Oh yeah - there are a lot of deers in the park! I love it!
- Phoenix Park is a total escape from the grind of city life. huge open spaces with excellent amenities and views. Definitely worth a few hours visit on a good day!
- huge, incredible park at least twice the size of central park.
- Walk right in and check out the Waterloo monument, keep going for the deer
- A stunning park in the city. Best thing to do is rent a Dublin Bike (stations all over the city) and explore the park. Tip: please don't feed the deer, they are wild animals.
- The better place for relax and beautiful gardens