Phoenix Bar & Grill
- This is my new fave Sunday lunch destination! Magnificent food & awesome bartenders!
- Great food but prepare to wait. Slow service!!
- Try there mixed drinks pretty good
- Love the NA Beer and Deep Fried Cheese Curds. Used to get the Tuna Tacos and they got rid of them. Turkey burgers were over spiced. They just need ground turkey mix & few drops of Fabulosa Fajita seas
- Long long wait for mediocre food. They're lucky they're the only food option on this side of the interstate. Absolutely awful. Just go to McDonalds. Same quality food, but better service.
- Had the Portabella burger. No meat, Portabella instead. Sweet Potato fries. O'Doul's Amber. Life is good.
- Love the variety from Ahi Tacos to Cheese Curds. Gr8 sports bar atmosphere but not too loud. Staff is excellent!
- Best food in Baldwin area!
- The fish tacos where okay. They are not great but not bad. The fish tank and the bloody Mary is what I liked. Service was okay, more attention to detail at the tables.
- It's pretty hit & miss here. Some days are good, other days are not. Service is a joke, waitress ignore you, don't finish your order or bring drinks without multiple reminders, & it's not even busy!
- Jameson Crush is so good!
- Canzone is wonderful! Ask for extra sauce tho.
- Delicious corn beef
- Love the beer cheese dippers.
- Good cheese curds
- Their calzone was delicious. The Double Double (pepperoni and mozzarella). Served with a side of pizza sauce (compliments the doughy crust edges nicely). Decent amount of ingredient filling.
- Always good food, and a decent beer selection. Wish they would get on tap beer from Pitchfork Brewery and Sky Brewery. It is always good to support the local brewers.
- Try the bloodymarys and flatbread
- Excellent food: wings, burgers, rings. Worth the stop!
- The chicken salads are spot-on!