Pho Saigon 54
13600 Baltimore Ave
Laurel, MD 20707
- The pho is better than the cold noddles. The whole family works here: mom, dad, bro, sis. The mom is so sweet. I like them all, but the sister can have a bad attitude & their kids run around too much.
- Really great service and the pho is amazing! Now go eat!
- Every good the broth is a little sweet but still good
- Soups are generous portions, meats are tender. Spring rolls are excellent. Family run business. Mom, Dad and kids. Daughter is waitress most of the time. Very nice.
- Pho, Goi Cuon,
- It was good -- yummy pho and the grilled pork looked delicious too. Attentive service.
- The serving sizes are large.
- Pork vermicelli bowl or #5! And they have Bubble Tea!!!
- This was my first visit. The Chicken Bun is a good choice. I'll bee back!
- 11 is a good starter dish for pho newbs.
- The pho and servers.