Pheasant Restaurant & Lounge
726 Main Ave S (8th St S)
Brookings, SD 57006
- Go on a Monday for Jazz night. Great environment.
- Dulce de Leche with the cream stout is a must for dessert
- Great place to hang out with friends!
- Duck wings, lamb chislic and crustini burgers
- Their fish and chips is very good. Great batter on the fish and it isn't greasy. Definitely compares to a classic Wisconsin Fish Fry!!!
- Great support of the arts at this establishment. Jazz on Monday nights, and support of local artists with murals and rotating art on the walls. My kids fight over the unique ice cream as well.
- The food was amazing an at a good price! Trevor gave my family a tour of the wine and olive oil cellar. Next time, I want to sit on their patio and enjoy a Brookings sunset!
- The handmade ice creams should not be missed. The food and service were excellent!
- Live jazz on MONDAY NIGHTS!??? #InsanelyGood
- PB&JJ is the best.
- The food is great it's like what you get at Perkins!
- It's nice place to be for a little family time if you don't mind the bar scene either!