1314 S Jackson St (at Boren Ave S)
Seattle, WA 98144
- What this place lacks in ambiance, it makes up for with flavor. Check out the steak & brisket beef pho (sm. $6.50 / lg. $7.50). Fantastic broth and beats the pants off Boom Noodle!
- In a city veritably drowning in the Vietnamese beef noodle soup known as phothis funny little institution (and its sister just six blocks away) does a version for the ages.
- Get oil and onions, fatty but makes the broth soooo much better!!
- The chicken Ph is the best in town. Order "chicken with vegetables" for extra substance in your soup!
- My favorite location! Great service. Nice mix of customers. Lunch time may get busy with the business crowd. Good Pho as one would find in awesome spots in Orange County, CA!
- Best Pho ever! Better than we had in Vietnam - we had the round steak. Ate here twice on our 5 day stay! A must if you're in the area!
- No frills ph spot (and one of the best IMHO) on the east end of Little Saigon - look for the "boat" building.
- Damn good Pho!
- Pho, vermicelli bowl, Vietnamese coffee
- The pho is so damn good, and the meat is tender and delicious. Fast, no-frills service.
- The beef is the best! Don't try to be fancy.
- Amazing Pho...that's all they do..and good deal on price (only a $1 more to go to large) and they have tripe which is my fav!
- Ask for fatty soup on the side for delicious meat dipping! If you like this joint, check out the location on Rainier Ave. It seems to be a personal preference, but I like the Rainier Ave one better.
- try the donuts too
- best pho in the whole damn city. plus they open at 7am for the best hangover food you've ever had.
- The fatty brisket is a bit too fatty for my taste, but damn, this is a tasty spot.
- Tipical asian restaurant.dirty but good Pho soup.
- Smart money's on the tai, placed into the hot soup just moments before serving.
- This is a Seattle Institution! Best weathered city to have Pho! Amazing, consistent chain. Not like some other pho places that will try to be cheap or pull a quick on you by way of tip or condiments!
- You can sit anywhere, the service is fast and courteous, and pho is amazing! If you sit in the "bow" of the restaurant, it's a little more private, and in general it's a quiet atmosphere. Yummy, quick