$ $ $ $
29 Main Street
Lake Placid, NY
- Skip this place. Food tastes like bad wedding food.
- Great cocktails, and very friendly staff. Show up late especially for the place to yourself and a night cap.
- Been here twice in three years; not very good either time (food or service).
- NYE is the last night for this Lake Placid staple. The Botoulas family had a great 12 year run. Replacing them will be the Brown Dog Cafe by MLK weekend.
- Not so great food, slow service and way over priced!
- Good service, great food, great view. I recommend.
- The bread is yummy
- Homemade ravioli were good. Service was good. Dining room decor is outdated, circa 1980's. Kids menu is a plus.
- Amazing views of Mirror Lake. Food was fantastic, portions huge, Grey Goose martini special---yum.