Diner, Breakfast, Burgers
40093 Highway 41
Oakhurst, CA 93644
- People like this place for a reason i don't get. The food quality is below average. The zucchini fries actually tastes more oil than zucchini.
- Good cheeseburger, good service, and good name!
- I had the Grilled Chicken Gyro. So good!
- Lots of frys
- Best Coffee in Town
- Every thing and lots of it
- Good food and lots of it
- Best gravy EVER!!!! And plenty of bacon!!!
- Try the BLT"A". It's amazing!
- Saysage, eggs, biiscuits, gravy and coffee.
- Get the zucchini! !!!
- So. Much. Bacon.
- Fresh, fast, cheap...very pleased!
- Was thrilled with this place after a long day of hiking! $7.80 got me a 1/4 cheeseburger, choice of fries, onion rings, fried zucchini, or salad. Plus a drink. Made fresh and fast!
- Everything is sooo good! Just like homemade!!
- Diner-style omelettes, hearty portions of avocado, great BLT.