Pete's Dueling Piano Bar
621 Houston St (btwn 5th & 6th St)
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Crazy fun.
- Thursday nights are no cover! Erin and Tyler are the best pair, hands down!
- overly crowded. the line for the bathroom was so long that the girl in front of me in line peed her pants. literally.
- What a super fun night!
- Great duel. Quite a few songs they didn't know (refuse to play) overall GREAT night
- This place is so much fun!
- Atmosphere is great and fun to sing along with. Definitely crowded, make sure to get there early to get a table.
- Get a reservation or go early if you want a seat and a view of the stage.
- Great place to hang out with friends. You will be thoroughly entertained!
- Always a good time. If you're looking for humor and music at once time, this is the place to be.
- It was awesome!!! Wish the old man woulda wanted to stay longer
- Nestled downtown fort worth, it is a good place to enjoy even on a weeknight and has a laid back atmosphere
- Put your requests in early. By the end of the night, it'll cost at least $20 to get your song played.
- Saturdays are more fun. Wahoo!
- Overrated and overpriced but still fun
- Such a good time
- Great Time
- I give head for shots