1914 W Chicago Ave (btwn Winchester Ave. & Wolcott Ave.)
Chicago, IL 60622
- Buy tons of records.
- A rock music record shop that has a focus on alternative, garage and grunge rock, and a pretty solid classic selection, too. They gets lots of new releases and have great recommendations if you ask.
- Great selection!
- The shops furry mascot purrs on the counter. Nice folks. Great vinyl selection. Very neighborhoody.
- Permanent packs as much as they can into two narrow aisles. What they can fit is exceptionally curated CDs, vinyl and a small DVD collection. - CBS Chicago
- you know you love the cat.
- I live right above the record store. The owners are the NICEST people I've ever met!
- Check their web page for instores. http://www.permanentrecordschicago.com/calendar.php They get some really great bands. And remember, it's byob for instores. Say hi to Lance and Liz and Zaireeka!