- One of my favorite places to eat in town. Best tortilla chips, and great drink specials. Not too crowded usually, and has great enchiladas. Best Mexican in town!
- Strange night, inside was as hot as outside and for some reason the hostess was crying. Food was pretty good. Thank goodness for our server Colt, he made our night!!
- Always great service and food is fantastic!!
- Worst service ever. Took 20 minutes to even get a waiter.
- Good queso, drinks and lunch specials.
- BEST TORTILLA CHIPS EVER!!!!
- I've never left a tip on foursquare before but this place is absolutely ridiculous. The service is terrible! I waited 30 minutes for a to go order that I had called ahead about 30 minutes in advance.
- Pretty good. Not spectacular.
- Jalepeno's (off Rice Mine Rd near Publix) is better on so many levels!
- The restaurant menu or the grill... Yummm!!!
- The margaritas are the best in the world!
- Tuesday/Thursday Half Price Margaritas. Get one on the rocks.