Penn & Teller Theater
Theater, Comedy Club
3700 W Flamingo Rd (in Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino)
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Definitely get to the theater early enough to enjoy the envelope signing and box viewing portion of the show.
- Excellent, provocative show! Some tricks will have you scratching your head. Be sure to say hi & get your pic taken with them after the show!
- You absolutely have to go see these guys! Not only is their act great, it's also fun to watch the religious people squirm when Penn and Teller remind them that it's all BULLSHIT!
- Penn is playing the bass in the pre show jazz duo
- Check out the duo playing before the show. Recognize someone? Great show!
- Las Vegas Magicians of the Year in 2011 for the sixth time- Penn and Teller never disappoint! Funny, entertaining and unique!
- Make sure to sign the envelop and check the box. It's an experience you won't forget!
- Head out of the theater quickly after the show ends. Penn and Teller are usually right outside to greet the fans. You'll be first in line to get a photo with them!
- Awesome to have a real celeb pic and autograph ! They were very nice!
- Funny as hell, amazing tricks (sorry, illusions!) and thought-provoking commentary on liberty & justice. Worth every penny!
- Teller was signing autographs and taking pics after the show. If you're patient he will get to everyone who waits.
- Go see this show!
- Awesome show. And no cost to have your pic taken with them.
- The best show in Vegas. Sit close (it's worth the extra money) and bring an iPhone 3GS that you don't care about getting fish guts on.
- Get there early to sign the envelope and listen to Penn play the bass with the piano.
- Dont trust the cupholders!
- AWESOME show! What a fun place!! Go to the lobby after the show and get your picture taken with Penn and Teller!
- Drinks at the bar are very strong! :-)
- The piano music while you wait for the show to start is a bit loud and jarring. Earplugs would have been helpful
- Get there early and go up on stage to check out the box.