Lists & rankings
- try the real Irish beers! Guinness and Whitewick's. Magners cider is delicious too!
- Stroll along to the atmospheric old-school pub, Peadar ODonnells (peadars-gweedorebar.com), for a pint of the black stuff and perhaps some live Irish music.
- I had a magnificent Guinness in Peadar O'Donnells, one of Waterloo Street's string of pubs
- Lovely Pint Of Guinness And For The Craic Agus Ceol!!!
- Music and ambience are really fun. Guinness is strongly suggested.
- Good atmosphere, friendly people. Good pub!
- Wait until around 11pm and the magic starts
- Celtic live music
- Great live music and a fun local spot
- Stunning Guinness and great traditional music
- Friday night is live music and it's the best around!