Peabody Corner Bar
149 Union Ave (Second St)
Memphis, TN 38103
- The ONLY place in the entire Peabody Hotel with bad service!! Slow, cranky servers, and the entire staff deserted the bar leaving everyone in there without service or the ability to pay their bills.
- Good local beers.
- Classy cocktails in a relaxing lounge setting.
- Great cosmos!
- Great service and great drink selection
- No mint on Derby Day and they have Mint Juleps on their menu.
- The Corner Bar is a great place for an after-work martini (go for the dirty gin martini - they do a good one).
- Martini Monday = four martinis for $3; Tweet Up Tuesday = $1.50 domestic beers, 5-7pm; Wednesday = $1.50 house wines, 5-7pm
- Great place to have an after dinner drink and/or night cap! Love it here...it's a hidden gem!
- Great atmosphere. Get the lobster bisque!!,
- Master Taster's Club meets the 1st Wednesday of every month. Try 4 wines and lite bites for $15. VIP Annual Pass for $100, includes all 10 events, valet parking and preferred seating.