PCI Beach Bar
Surf Spot, Beach
Pinellas County, FL
- Don't open a tab. They never get it right and always try to over charge your card.
- Go to the swigwam and see what made this place before the preppies ruined it
- Just Love it, lots of locals so you know it's a great place and area,
- Cool spot right on the Beach!
- Great place! Can't wait to get back!!
- The "Bad-Ass Beer" is really PBR and is on tap for $2!
- Don't come to this bar. The bartenders suck
- I always get a run runner, always made great. Super chill atmosphere. One of my favorites.
- Great margaritas!
- my new favorite beach bar! good music & vibes. check out the big chairs on the beach & play some games in the hotel lobby!
- Shade is gold
- Shots here are aggressively large
- Chuck makes awesome rum runners!!!!!
- Tiki bar on the beach
- The bartenders pour stiff drinks and damn they are good!
- Watch out if you open a tab; they seem to think anyone who closes a tab late in the day is drunk & will sign anything. They tried to charge me over $100 on my tab of $30.
- Great bartenders, drinks, jukebox, and beach scenery!
- The managers are retarded. They are losing tons of money. Slow service, frumpy un-motivated bartenders from New Jersey with no hustle.
- Must get a rum runner!
- The home made Biscuit & Gravy is awesome!