The Parks at Arlington
- The most ghetto place in DFW Friday Night is a nightmare.
- People watch, the downfall of America is here.
- Best place to Ice Skate in Arlington, Texas. Lots of shops to visit and an AMC 18 Movie Theater. I like to grab a Starbucks coffee and then take in a movie at times.
- Ghetto on weekend nights...
- Saturday nights can get pretty scary here.
- Over 180 specialty stores, a carousel, an NHL-sized ice rink, a movie theater and several eateries comprise this ShopAcrossTexas.com Best Store in Town Shopping Center.
- Ghetto people I thought I'd never see again since I graduated high school. Well Unfortunately for me they like to use this mall as their hang out...
- Yeah its a little ghetto but what mall isn't.. I like this mall.
- Way too many ghetto people here on the weekends!
- Amazing selection of shoes in the many shoe stores! This is my favorite mall
- It USED to b a great mall, it still has many great stores but the weekends are HORRIBLE. Ghetto young people everywhere. Love shopping here but only during the week
- Come to Take A Break next to sears and try our new Bawls energy drink now for only $2.75 plus tax. Also with various discounts around the store. It's your one stop shop for your food cravings
- OMGOSH!! There are cows on the cieling!!
- Keep wallets in front pockets and keep purses closed!
- Cool Place!
- The mall is the best tarrant county has to offer but i noticed on this site so many Caucasian people call this mall "ghetto" i guess that means more african american and mexican people come here?smh
- My favorite mall Tons of stores like: Foot Locker, Victoria's Secret, Dick's sporting goods, and more. They also have an ice rink and a movie theater! Cool place.
- Lots of people say this mall is ghetto. I don't know what they think qualifies as ghetto. People hang around kind of late, but people do that everywhere. This has great stores, good food and nice AMC.
- Some stores are leaving, but the Great American is still there! Mmmmm, cookies...
- Our family thinks this is an alright kinda mall. We love the theatre.