Paradise Rock Club
Rock Club, Music Venue
967 Commonwealth Ave (Pleasant St)
Boston, MA 02215
- see a rock show
- U2's first ever show in the US was at the Paradise Rock Club! Team Live Nation
- Listen to emerging bands in a relaxed atmosphere.
- It holds a place in history as the first venue that U2 ever performed in the USA and has hosted some of rock's elite.
- TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE YOU COME HERE. I find most of you to be smelly. Thanks!
- Hang out in the bar next door after you get your wristband and hand stamped for the show. Better beer and some seats. Good for between sets, too.
- See a good band! Most recently, I saw Mew.
- Avoid the middle stall in the upstairs ladies room. The door is on backward ;-)
- Remove the fucking poles.
- U2 played their first show here. Not all that smelly for a venue. Upstairs there are seats. They have a no moshing/crowd surfing policy, as most clubs should, since it's no longer 1994.
- Bad bartenders badder beer. Avoid.
- Rock yeahh....
- rock n roll =........
- On the floor, there is a pole. If you get stuck behind it, you won't be able to see the second half of the stage.
- the renovation kicks ass!!!!!
- Make sure you go to the Paradise bar before the show. Great people, atmosphere, and their TVs stream the concert so you wont miss a second. Scott P.
- JBM is very quiet.
- Get there early if you want a good vantage point, and you'd better bring a friend if you want your spot to be there if you have to use the restroom.
- Come here if you want to be kicked out for doing absolutely nothing.
- Great, intimate concert venue. There's a bar on each of the two levels. You can also go to the lounge if you need to kill some time.