335 6th Ave. (at W 4th St.)
New York, NY 10012
- A Papaya Dog with the works is the best $1.50 you'll spend, particularly after a few beers.
- A disgusting hot dog joint which exudes bad smells into the outside world. Don't come here.
- The corndogs are the real star of the show-the give them a quick dip in the fryer to heat then up!
- A great hot dog----but you need to try one soon, the place will be closing----the building has been sold and new owner wants different shops
- French Fries are ONLY $1
- I found a hair on my hot dog :o(
- Chilli cheese fries redonkulous
- If you haven't learned it already fried food just tastes better. We recommend the corn dog at Papaya Dog because its a Minnesota State Fair Staple. Join us for this years event. http://t.co/E300fa6
- After a night on Bleeker....where else to gorge on cheap dogs..
- Corn dogs and fries. That is all
- Some of the best corn-dogs and mozzarella sticks in the city
- Always here always open
- Get the milksteak.
- 2 hot dogs + a drink - $3.99. Bargain!
- I hear this place has great hot dogs
- a cheese burger and cheese fries @ 3am after a few beers def does the stomach justice. i saluta u
- Egyptians working at this location are crocks. Watch out.
- Get a corn dog or two!
- The Papaya Shake
- Fries are good and cheap