Bakery, Sandwiches, Café
2415 Sagamore Parkway South (in Tippecanoe Mall)
Lafayette, IN 47905
- If you come early in the am please be prepared for snippy attitudes from staff. Especially if you ask questions about your MyPanera card.
- The black bean soup is awesome!
- Ask for and use a MyPanera card to get free stuff!
- Hazelnut coffee! Da best.
- The green tea is exceptional!
- Be sureto get a mypanera card for free stuff!
- Also, cleanest bathrooms in the mall.
- Get a mypanera card for free stuff.
- The coffee
- I asked the cashier what the size difference is between a half and a full pasta, her response was, "it's like a small and a large." Thanks for the insight.
- Free wifi and free coffee refills!
- Location wise, One of the best bakeries in town.
- You can find bagel sandwiches here. And also all things have great tastes.. Come and enjoy.
- The pesto sacchettini is amazing!
- Great food for catering business meetings! We use them for breakfast catering all the time. They also deliver, which is a bonus for us.
- We love the "you pick 2" deal.
- Sierra Turkey sandwich and Mac n cheese pick two is wonderful!
- Vegetarians, try the you pick two with the Mediterranean veggie sandwich and the black bean soup. Yum!
- Service was a bit slow this morning due to new staff. Hit or miss customer service...
- Frequently out of bread bowls, be aware.