Bar, Lounge, Mexican
5100 E 2nd St (at Granada Ave.)
Long Beach, CA 90803
- Thursday nights are the shit
- All the waitresses are hot. Try to bang one.
- buy one get one drinks. that's what's up.
- Stop. Collaborate. & Listen!!! Needs a bigger building!!! This place went off last night. Definitely fun just no room to move.
- Mahi fish burrito will make you go slap yourself! Damn!!
- Bomb place to have a great time or food!
- Great Bar. Best music in Long Beach. Sunday Nights are the best <3
- BEST MARGARITA! The Pop-Rockin' Watermelon Margarita was voted the best by OC Weekly. For more of the Best Of OC & LB check out this link...
- Fajitas on Monday $5.75 steak/chicken/enchilada! And 2-for-1 drinks 3-7p! Then weekends before 11:30am, $4 breakfast combos INCLUDING 1 hour of all you can drink mimosas!!
- best place for taco tuesday, especially during happy hour
- Build your own Bloody Mary Bar on weekends and the BEST build your own fish tacos. Be still my heart!
- Looking for a not too sweet margarita? The cucumber jalapeo one is very fresh
- Watermelon marg might be delicious but the prices are outrageous. Save your money.
- Douchebag capital of Long Beach
- Service is so bad here.
- Gonna tell you how the line works: if you have boobs or money, you are in. If not, go to Acapulco in!!
- Create your own double shot Bloody Mary bar Saturdays before 2pm! Only $7.75 and awesome ingredient options. Aaaaamazing.
- Puke I hate this place. Why am I here?
- Camarones al Ajillo is amazing! Great Happy Hour prices and great music!