Pan Pacific Seattle
- If God had to stay at a hotel in Seattle, he'd stay here.
- Ask the concierge where Local 360 restaurant is located... Best $10 taxi ride (or walk to Belltown). This is a sustainable restaurant that takes its name literally with its local approach on ingreds
- Don't pay lots for breakfast, starbucks opens early next door, grab a coffee and bagel at half the price
- Great location! Friendly staff. Whole Foods, starbucks, FedEx within spitting distance. Great rooms with a generous bathroom that opens into the bedroom. Can't compliment enough.
- One of the best hotels in Seattle. Great service and really classy accommodations.
- Pan Pacific Hotel held a bridal showcase in February and it is certainly a great place to hold your wedding and reception-check it out.
- How romantic! Pan Pacific's Grand Romance Valentine's Day 2011 package runs till March 31st for you and your sweetie.
- Great hotel. Service is excellent, and rooms are lovely with cool features like sliding bath screens. Good location and Starbucks and Whole Foods downstairs, which is useful.
- Best hotel in Seattle
- Rude unpleasant and racist staff
- Watch TV from the soaker tub!
- Great space for a wedding.
- Great staff and service all around
- 2nd floor has the nicest public restrooms in the city. Real towels!
- Why can they not have ice machines? Do you know how hard it is to get ice from their prepackaged bags? Difficult!
- This is a great hotel. They offer free wifi! Spend a little extra to get the Space Needle view rooms, it's definitely worth it!
- "Space Needle View" rooms are worth the extra splurge for New Year's Eve. Fantastic, unobstructed views for the show without the hassle of the crowds. Even open your window for the sound!
- Great if you like rock hard hotel beds and no shower pressure.
- Lovely hotel, nice staff too.
- Great location. Whole Foods and Starbucks just steps away. Walk to everything else including REI. Lovely, comfortable rooms and exceptional service.