Palmer House - A Hilton Hotel
17 E Monroe St (btwn S State St & S Wabash Ave)
Chicago, IL 60603
- Check out the beautiful ceiling in the lobby.
- Check out the Peacock Door at Monroe Entrance
- After my ghost encounter at this hotel at around 3am and reported it to the concierge, I found out that there have been reports of sightings and paranormal activity here. Check out the 13th Floor!
- The hotel's haunted! Beware...
- You really should stay on the Executive Level floors (22 & 23). Super-nice!
- Thursday, March 28 - Press Pass with Facebooks Sheryl Sandberg. Facebook's COO discusses her new book, Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead, with Chicago Tribune's Joycelyn Winnecke.
- Upgrade to executive level well worth it
- Internet access costs $6.95/hr, beware.
- If you have a fear of the movie The Shining, I would not recommend this place. Otherwise it is a very nice hotel.
- Go to the bar on the first floor.
- They have ghosts!
- Free wifi code CHIPH031031
- To stay here you must wipe your ass with twenty dollar bills
- No mini-bars, no coffee machines, no bathrobes, no fridges & last call at the bar was 12:30... Yet, I had an AMAZING room, the location is great & I really enjoyed my stay for so many reasons!
- This hotel is nice but it makes odd noises all night. Not the people in it, but the actual building. Weird.
- 2 factoids this is the longest operating hotel in North America AND the brownie was invented here.
- The ceiling on the lobby is spectacular!
- Try the white sangria at the bar in the lobby.
- One of my favourite hotels. Classy, great lobby area. Nice bar area. Renovated rooms, a few with lake view. But the rooms are very, very different. Be careful not to end in a cupboard like one... I wa
- Mimosas with your bf are DEVINE. #gay