Pacific Rim Sushi
- I recommend the beef tataki!
- Great sushi and our server was very knowledgeable about the sake options as well.
- This is probably the best calamari I've had
- Waited an hour, food was cold and overly priced. First and last visit. I can at least say I tried it.
- White Ninja roll is #1
- Yeah, no. It was freezing inside. The air conditioner temp was so low that it caused condensation to leak from the vents and they didn't Our appetizer came out with the main course. So no.
- Worst service ever! Waiter couldn't tell us what was in the signature martini, never came back so had to get up and order at the sushi bar!
- Try the kamikaze roll it is delicious.
- The sushi is very, very fresh and I really like the new Thai menu that they've added. Saw an ad that they serve brunch now as well. Definitely want to check it out!
- Roll tide roll. Philadelphia Roll.
- Volcano Roll, Green River Roll and the Pacific Rim Margarita are must-do's!
- Can't go wrong with the volcano roll or the Mexican roll! Great food!
- It was awesome. Try the shaggy dog roll...yum!
- Get a Tornado roll and a Roll Tide roll for spicy treat!
- Delicious food but kind of pricy
- Nikko Roll is awesome.
- Ask about the Red Dragon, an off-menu item.
- Holy moly that's expensive sushi.