- Call ahead to avoid the wait!
- The outback special is always good.This time with the snow crab legs. The best drink ever is the absolute wild tea drink.And a dollar goes to support the troops.And ask for waiter Zack. He is good
- Best French onion soup around!
- Service was quick. steak was excellent. Wait staff polite and fast. Enjoyed it
- Fastest service I've ever had anywhere and on top of it it was Christmas Eve!! 5 stars all around!
- My prime rib was perfect, the mixed veggie's were cooked perfect. However I do not recommend the coconut shrimp, the breaded coconut was border lined burnt.
- Try their creamy onion soup! Can't beat their 2for1 happy hour either!
- What can I say, reat Outback special as always
- You can create your own steak here-ans try the starter coconut shrimps,they are so delicious!
- AWESOME FILET MIGNON
- Great rack of lamb
- Alice Springs chicken Quesadillas are good. You can half order if you like
- wednesday special! food was good! price was right!
- Worst service ever...
- The prime rib sandwich is awesome for lunch!