Rock Club, Bar, Nightclub
- watch the bands from the balcony
- Go to Ottobar on a Tuesday and get 2 Budweisers for $3
- Do not drink too much and fall down the stairs.
- Only a crybaby prefers the balcony. Hit the floor or the bar.
- Tiny, dirty, and cramped. Hands down best venue in Baltimore.
- Killer live venue. Decent bar upstairs. Sometimes a bit pretensious but no to hampden standards! Metal Monday all you can drink for $9.00!
- Music I like
- The security guys were hot
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: "The bands, Ravens games and dance parties are all great, but The Ottobar earns this spot because of its versatility." http://bsun.md/XzckI9
- I had my wedding and reception in the downstairs concert venue. Ask to host your private event! (Photo by Zachary Morehouse)
- Balcony's the best place to watch from - stage is tall so being on the floor is uncomfortable. 10/2/10 Sam Adams Oktoberfest on tap.
- Go upstairs and see Chris at the bar.
- Every Monday night from 9pm-11am it's $9 all you can drink.
- 2fer beers can't be brought down to a show
- Ottobar is the place to be if you like cheap drinks, quality live alt/indie music, gritty dancefloors & a damn good time!
- Forget your ID. The poor door guy will feel sorry for you and stamp you anyway, because he understands that old people start to lose their memories. :P
- Baltimore's best rock bar. An institution in this city. See national or up-and-coming bands downstairs, enjoy drinks and pool and dancing upstairs. Never a dull time.
- Small venue for emerging bands, but local talent is great.
- I've seen some of the best bands here and pretty much at this point grew up going to shows at the Ottobar. The staff is awesome and friendly too. The bar isn't outrageously priced, which is awesome.
- Despite the number of poles, it's hard to find a truly bad spot to watch the show