Original Shuckers Raw Bar
$ $ $
- One of my favorite happy hours in myrtle and the best nachos iv ever had.
- Wings and oysters are the way to go
- The fries are fantastic
- Good food (steam pot) and great service. Andrew was attentive and very personable. Would come here again for sure.
- Had a great experience at Shuckers at Broadway yesterday. Came here today with the same expectations and had terrible service :( won't be back.
- Wish I could leave a larger review. This place is awful. Save yourself and don't even attempt to visit. They do not prepare food safely. We thought we were going to get food poisoning.
- Waited 45 minutes, waitress asked what we ordered several times and reeked of liqour. Dont waste your time.
- Excellent oysters and crab. And clams. Great atmosphere. Definitely coming back.
- Menu is limited. Mostly fried. Not a great selection. Left without eating. Drinks were terrible.
- Good service, but a tad pricy on some items. Try the Chicken Parmesan...it's tasty!
- Happy Hour specials are great. Any of the fish Po Boy's are awesome also!
- Natural light on tap. Freaking awesome.
- Highly recommend the fried scallops.