Original Bagel & Bialy
Deli / Bodega, Bagels
- Everything is great. Saturday and Sunday can get crowded, but worth the wait.
- The kids like this place and it is easy. If you get something hot it might take a few minutes if they are busy. The food is very good though.
- always take a number, especially on saturdays!!
- Don't forget to take a number. Even if you think you don't need one, take a number. They fill up fast!
- Tasty food but super slow service, especially on Saturday. Can get crowded and frustrating. Worth the wait though
- Best Bagel and Lox in town
- Lox sandwiches on bagels are amazing!
- Half price bagels every Wednesday!
- Delicious bagels and a ton of flavors. Get the Parmesan with chive cream cheese!
- it gets crowded on weekends, but the corned beef is great
- Love the atmosphere! It feels like a classic busy bee deli but in the burbs! Worth every penny!!!
- The Hash browns make everything taste better here!!
- Good corn beef
- New rule: if you don't hear your number called because you're yapping on your cell phone, then you need to move to the back of the line.