Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
Performing Arts, Opera House, Movie Theater
- The best seats are in the back of the orchestra or front of the mezzanine. Excellent sight lines and great sound.
- Get seats in the Loge if possible. :-)
- Get a bag of Swedish Fish at the concession stand at the bottom of the mezzanine level staircase before the show.
- Bathrooms bottom floor in the center and on the north side of the Balcony and Gallery levels. Women, hurry unless you want to spend intermission in a line. Men, no need to hurry.
- If you are short like me, ask for a pillow from the Ushers. #ordwaytip
- No drinks allowed in the theatre, even though they still serve them right up to curtain time, so drink fast!
- the bartenders pours sure make things better. tip them fat
- Lovely place, great productions!
- St. Paul Chamber Orchestras beautiful performance space! Sit slightly stage left when piano soloists are featured for best view of their hands.
- It's beautiful facility with an amazing stage production! Went to see white Christmas & was almost in tear as to how well they put the show together!
- Excelente lugar y muy cmodo !!!
- If you've given birth ever, don't drink anything at this theater. The lines are insane.
- Beautiful venue across from lovely Rice Park.
- Looking forward to the new renovation opening!
- Nachito Herrera!
- Seeing Evita. So far it is excellent!
- Live tweeting the Macbeth is so fun!
- Had a blast! Beautiful theatre!
- Super fun!
- Alex Frecon raps here every 3rd Tuesday of every 9th month.