$ $ $
- Bar's name is inspired by a movement in the 50s to rid Chinatown of gangs & societies. Source: The Business Times
- Great original cocktails. "Hot and Cold" is gone all too soon, but an amazing experience. Warm coconut creaminess on top and cold pineapple flavors below.
- What's unique abt this spot is they'll try to make as many of their spirits, liqueurs & bitters entirely in-house. So dun expect commercial alcohol labels to b used here :-)
- The cocktails are out of this planet. The menu doesn't disclose types of alcohol in drinks and trust meit's better this way.
- Great little bar for drinks. Awesome decoration and interesting flavored cocktails!
- Place is hard to find (on purpose). It's behind Oxwell & Co (same owners). Look for this door with the symbols above it. Walk down the stairs. Enjoy!
- Something Fizzy: Natural champagne yeast. Takes 3 days to make a batch. Delightfully bubbly! Our batch was berry, fennel, honey. Sweet!
- Sugarcane is surprisingly not sweet as it sounds. Nice bite of chilli with only a hint of sweetness.
- No ordinary drinks!
- Very cool vibe with unique drinks. Spot the understated plaque by the door in the alley to find it
- Contemporary interior designs; another hidden bar along Ann Siang Hill. Take the stairs behind Oxwell & Co, across the walkway and enter the unmarked door to enter this secret bar!
- Try Cabbage, a clever concoction using sous vide natural wine from fermented red cabbage with apple and rose. Or try the 'omakase' flight of cocktails, which are chosen for you by the bartender.
- Bares ocultos que parecen farmacias..
- The smoked egg drink blew my mind
- Underground environment. Creative drinks but very expensive. Is this once in a lifetime places to visit.
- Great cocktails n very cool underground vibe. Had the Red Eye, an interesting twist on the Manhattan. Must visit if youre a hidden cocktail bar aficionado.
- Try Fallen Fruit, a clever concoction using sous vide natural wines, served in a ceramic pear and sipped through a hollowed vanilla bean or try 'omakase' flight of cocktails, which are chosen for you
- Awesome cocktails with house-infused liquors and cool serving techniques - highly recommend
- Awesome bar tenders choice cocktails with a crazy light fixture with 1000 bulbs
- Fav cocktail - gomashio.