Restaurant, Eastern European
- . - , , , , . , .
- The lunch is totally not expensive for a michelin star restaurant. Very good service and especially very, very good food!
- Exquisite tuna marinated!
- Amazing place, well deserved Michelin **
- Fantastic Michelin star restaurant! Great assortment of (home made) bread. Great presentation and taste of dishes! Very good service!
- Incredible Version of a Gulasch Soup, superb Venison. A true gourmet heaven.
- Had a tasting menu, great food and service as you'd expect from these prices. Bread selection was epic
- The chefs focus on using the best local ingredients for updated versions of traditional Hungarian cuisine at this Michelin-star restaurant.
- WiFi username: onyx password: onyx123
- Une toile Michelin tout fait mrite. Il faut videmment rserver ! Menu du jour midi pour un prix trs raisonnable compte tenu de la qualit & crativit.
- Verrassende culinaire hoogstandjes en mooie passende wijnen
- Top notch, very modern Hungarian food. 1 star.
- Michelin star restaurant in Budapest
- The venison we ate tonight is the best meat experience I have EVER had. Quite a superlative I know, but I confirm...
- Michelin star restaurant. At that moment one of two in Budapest. I preferred Onyx for its food. But the wait between courses was sometimes quite long.
- Great menus and delicious appetizers
- A Michelin starred meal and what an experience. Everything from the attentive staff to the wine, food and little surprise dishes were part of making this a special evening. Chefs menu was delightful.
- it's overrated and over priced here. very tiny food.
- An amazing experience