3251 20th Ave Ste 187 (at Stonestown Galleria)
San Francisco, CA 94132
- NEVER ENDING PASTA BOWL IS MY FAVORITE.. esp their creamy parmesan portobello sauce with linguine & chicken!!
- Capellini di mare & Zuppa Toscana
- When you get a hankering for some of that good old fashioned Italian food, then head to North Beach... But when you want to stuff yourself with delicious breadsticks and endless pasta head to the OG.
- Olive Garden has it's haters. But fresh salads and reasonable prices make it ok in my book. Thumbs up!
- The breadsticks are the only good thing on the menu. They're pasta is tacos. And by tacos I mean bad
- Never can go wrong with unlimited soup, salad, a breadsticks!!
- unlimited soup,salad, breadsticks is 8.50 during lunch hours but 12.50 during dinner hours!
- If you get the Never Ending Pasta Bowl, try the Creamy Parmesan Portobello sauce! It's bomb!
- Coz I work here bwahaha
- Italian foods
- Lasagna is okay!
- Ordered Lemon Cake at dessert + it came out looking like someone licked the powdered sugar off. When I complained they brought out the same piece with granulated sugar poured on top. Screw that!
- Microwaved Italian food that is frozen(?) from a server that often gets your order wrong. But hey,unlimited garlic bread.
- Excellent food, service and value for money. Lovely staff, huge portions!
- The salad! It. Never. Ends.
- Chicken carbonara! Ask them for no shrimp and you'll get double the yummy chicken.
- Great service. I love their chicken scampi, breadsticks, and lasagna fritta. Always a wait but worth it
- Cheap food, enormous portions , good service
- Poor service, inattentive staff and filthy bathrooms. Steer clear.
- New gluten free items make this place a staple once again