Old German Bar and Bierkeller
Pub, Bar, Restaurant
117 Ashley Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Get the cellar beers, if not you might as well go to Grizzly Peak, and why would you do that?
- Get a delicious liter of beer!
- Beer is not super prime, but it's quiet on week nights (rare in Ann Arbor) and great service
- Try out the October beer!
- Pretzels and Beer! In a oak-ey underground cozy pub.
- Mixed drinks are kind of sweet.
- Pretzels are great!
- Katy was very helpful with beer samples, food suggestions, and stories. Great food and great beer!
- 2Pac and Eminem? Wtf kind of German bar is this?
- Contrary to Julie's report, at least 2 German Kellar Beer's on Tap. Today there are 5 German styled beers. It is a brewpub so they are German styled, not from Germany.
- Great seating and beer. Try the cheddar beer soup!
- Love love love the ice shots!!! Something fun to do and the interior is kind of amazing and has an old homey atmosphere
- No German beers just Grizzly Peak crap beer.