Old Country Store Restaurant & Museum
Fried Chicken, Southern / Soul, History Museum
18801 Highway 61
Lorman, MS 39096
- All you can eat southern style buffet in a 100+ year old building. The owner is a true character. Food is amazing.
- Check out The Old Country Store as seen on Best Thing I Ever Ate
- Here, the chicken and cornbread have a song ("chicken and a biscuit, get it while it's hot!"), and the secret to Arthur's Grand Mama's Fried Chicken remains a secret.
- Try a little of everything!
- Best country home cooked meals and fried chicken around!! Stop on by and try it out some time if you're in the area and want a good meal.
- Me D's chicken is worth the drive. Get Arthur to sing and you will never forget it .
- Mr. D makes everything special!
- This is a fantastic buffet. If you want great SOUTHERN FRIED chicken, come here to the Old Country Store. Take a stroll through nearby beautiful Port Gibson after indulging with the best chicken.
- "World's Best Fried Chicken" they live up to their claim to fame. The sides however weren't all that special, but were good. Worth the trip!
- Mr. D puts a great scald on those birds! Come hungry!!
- The best peach cobbler ever!
- Great fried chicken