- Did you know? Oceans cover 70% of the Earths surface and contain 99% of the living space on the planet! The oceans are home to nearly half of all species on Earth!
- Find out what time they are feeding the sharks and be sure to be at their tank. These are the world's largest captive bull sharks.
- Mondays and Thursday 1:30- Shark Feed! A Can't miss!
- Totally awesome! Check out the octopus an the sharks!
- Such a pretty aquarium. So many animals and the displays are done so well. Shark tank is the best of the whole aquarium. But the touch exhibits are nice too.
- For feeding turtles, they slice carrots very thin. A couple of small pieces is 2 dollars. I would suggest bringing your own.
- A must visit attraction!
- Its amazing! They have a shark room, lunch area, and a LOT more!
- Pretty cool aquarium. Not to many people during the weekdays, let's you really enjoy the experience.
- Turtle Island was cool. Sharks swim over you head in the Shark area! We loved it!
- really awesome spot good for family's and dates
- Love all the interactive tanks, jellyfish, octopus and we were there for feeding time for piranhas, manta ray. Also love the local exhibits - And of course the shark tank is awesome!!
- Sharks, jellyfish, touch pool.
- The Oklahoma Aquarium is fun and educational to learn about aquatic life. I would recommend it for a family outting.
- The kids really like the touch and feel tanks, especially horseshoe crabs. The shark tunnel is awesome!
- A good thing to know!!!
- Good afternoon!
- Sleep with the sharks is one of the coolest things to do!
- Best shark exhibit!