Ohiopyle State Park
State / Provincial Park, Trail, Campground
- Kayak the Lower Yough. Hike to Cucumber Falls. Eat at Falls City Pub and go view Fallingwater
- Ohiopyle State Park encompasses approximately 20,500 acres of rugged natural beauty and offers a vast choice of activities. Millions visit annually for whitewater rafting down the park's rapids!
- Cucumber Falls are so pretty!
- Fun at all times of the year
- The natural rock slides are awesome. You can't come home to Uniontown and not visit the falls.
- Check out the falls along Youghiogheny River, hike, raft, or bike!
- wonderful landing points for waterfall viewing. kayak/canoe rentals. super sunbathing spot upstream. access to Cucumber Falls/Rock Slides
- White water rafting, swimming in rapids and hiking. Don't miss cucumber falls!
- We swam in the river right inside town which was really cool & refreshing.
- Some of the best rafting in the Eastern U.S.!
- The water slide
- Its amazing...2600acres of pure jungle!!! One thing to look out for is the night sky..simply amazing!!!
- Ohiopyle State Park encompasses approximately 20,500 acres of rugged natural beauty and offers a vast choices of activities. Millions visit annually for whitewater rafting down the park's rapids!
- It's beautiful here for hikes, rafting and great farm market on Saturday's
- Rafting was fun and not too challenging on the lower yough. If you need a guide goto laurel highlands and ask for garth
- Place is awesome.
- Went herping here: 6a-1:30p on a beautiful day but found no snakes, 1 red back sally and 1 toad. Scenery is beautiful but it seems like there are more creatures in the burbs.
- Unless you go with 5-6 people you trust, avoid the large rafts and stick with the individual or 2 person kayaks. Go in the spring if you're looking for more of a challenge.
- Kayaking is great exercise!!! works the upper body!
- The bike trail is great. It's a little bit of a walk to get there but take heart. It's lovely once you get down there. :-)