Theater, Historic Site
- The most professional theatre I've found in Maine. Comes with a price tag though.
- Amazing original productions with top notch talent. Also historical and picturesque. Sit on a shady bench during intermission.
- The Jersey Boys was fantastic
- Small theatre but very well planned out. Tickets are higher than most small theatre's but the shows are always great. Only open during the summer.
- Never a bad seat in the house! Always puts on an amazing show with fantastic sets for a smaller stage!
- What an awesome playhouse always make good plays.
- This playhouse is a long running staple of summer stock in Southern Maine. Their productions are acknowledged nationally.
- Very professional show. If your staying nearby walk-traffic leaving was heavy.
- Terrific productions.
- Saw Miss Siagon last October. Very well done and a nice theater.
- Willy wonka
- Broadway at the Beach. Outstanding shows, custom sets, famous faces. There's also a children's theatre - perfect for a rainy day.
- Great summer theater.
- Quaint little theatre. No bad seats, stadium style, though a hat, tall person or updo will totally be in the way. Staff is very polite, play was very enjoyable