The Oceanaire Seafood Room
Seafood, Wine Bar, Lounge
$ $ $
- Ask spencer to make you a sexy martini...shaken.
- BEST SEAFOOD IS SAN DIEGO!
- Try the Baked alaska
- If you tell them there's a birthday when you make a reservation, they'll print HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (YOUR NAME)! on the menu.
- Awesome HH specials (especially on the oysters)!
- Great oysters! Sunday night $1.00 oysters! Yum!
- The crab cakes are the best I've had!
- By far the WORLDS BEST Crabcake. Make sure you have one. PS..This restaurant was just sold to Landrys. The portions have dropped by 2 ounces per fish dish. Hurry and get the crabcake before they c
- Ask for Ken..the waiter. He is EXCELLENT. Definitely try the crab cakes and the Key Lime pie. Appetizers ate huge but great to share with 3-4 people.
- Absolutely Amazing!! Spicy Blue Crab Crusted Mahi Mahi w/ Bok Choy & screaming Rooster Sauce in San Diego
- Say hi to JR. The best bartender here!! Tell him i sent u!
- Sit at the oyster bar on Sundays for $1 oysters (good for any oyster priced at $2.25 or less) ALL NIGHT.
- Fantastic thick chowder!
- Best Seafood in SD...great crabcakes...TUNA was great..and Asparagus was out of this world...
- Crabcake, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate Mousse-- if I HAD to pick three :)
- Happy hour M-F. 5-6pm. $5 calamari, $3 clamchowder
- Sit at the oyster bar and have an expertly made martini while you wait for a table.
- Great food, wonderful desert and the staff went out of their way to make sure our needs and wishes were taken care of. Great place to have dinner with family and friends.
- Fresh seafood in an atmosphere that harkens back to a Miami supper club. Crab cakes are a must have to start, and the red king crab legs... no butter needed!
- Ask for a booth for a more intimate dinner. Beautiful presentation of dishes and delicious as well. Special anniversary dessert is memorable.