Plaza, Park, Building
808 SW Stark St (btwn SW 9th St & SW Park Ave)
Portland, OR 97205
- In 1971 the property was donated to the city by Mr. and Mrs. William E. Roberts. The Square's dominant feature is a bronze fountain in the shape of a rose, fittingly titled Fountain to a Rose.
- Grab lunch from one of Portland's fab food carts and relax on a sunny day!
- Christ that is a LOT of high/middle school drop-outs. :P
- Pick up some food from the food trucks around the corner and come here to have a nice meal al fresco
- Cool spot to relax
- There's a juice cart with a bicycle petal powered blender.
- The locals call it "Crack Park"
- Buy some lunch at the food carts and eat it in this park.
- 6 days a week?
- Too many food trucks. Too little time.
- Fiddler without shoes, always.
- Hit the Pod up for a snack and come here to sit down and get ur nom on.
- Good place to eat your food from the food carts down the road.