One East 161st Street * Gate 6 * Yankee Stadium (E 161st St)
Bronx, NY 10451
- The roasted half chicken, and of course any of the steaks, are pretty amazing here. Seafood is really fresh too! Reservations on game days are strongly recommended.
- Be a rebel. Try seafood at NYY Steak. High quality was served in three tiers of lobster, oysters, clams, crab, and shrimp in 2012. Cordial service. The Yankees memorabilia is as good as dessert.
- The onion rings are like a stack of donuts. Homer would be in heaven.
- Championship Comedy Series
- Great food and atmosphere..come when the Yanks are not home for great service watching sports TV.
- Steak salad
- Get the lobster mac as a side. Also, the earliest reservation for a 7pm game is 5:30pm - which can cut it close, depending on service.
- The tuna tartare was actually the best thing I had here. I think they changed the balance of tuna to avocado and it was a real hit.
- Great whiskey sours and a very classy Yankees dining experience
- The food was amazing! Make sure you get the volcano for dessert!
- Order the long bone ribeye and get creative with your name.
- Have a New York Yankee shot with Bartender Mitch!
- What better way to spend a rain delayed ALDS game vs Detroit than sharing a 3-tier raw bar sampler? Lobster, oysters, clams, crab, shrimp + good service. The Yankees memorabilia is as good as dessert.
- If you're at Yankee Stadium on a non-game day, the burger at NYY steak is cheaper than at the hard rock cafe downstairs.