NY Waterway Ferry Terminal Port Imperial
Harbor / Marina
4800 Ave At Port Imperial Blvd (at Ferry Blvd.)
Weehawken, NJ 07086
- I'm on a boat
- Try the quickest and most convenient way into NYC!!
- The ferry is the shit!
- Free transfers from NJ - NYC for Sandy Hook Service http://www.nywaterway.com/SandyHook.aspx
- I love the ferry! The easiest way to get into the city with half the traffic. :)
- Inaugural "Escape to the Palisades" - Half Marathon and 5K http://www.nywaterway.com/NewsDetails.aspx?iid=432&spotlocation=MAIN
- I'm going on a "boat"
- Buy a round-trip ferry ticket & get a discount on Auto Show admission w/ the special link. Buy ur adult or child ticket online; use ur ticket voucher at Port Imperial Terminal http://bit.ly/GBcPGX
- You are one boat ride away from some of the best sushi on the planet. Walk right passed robongi and go eat in the city. Just saying!!!
- For all NY Waterway info, please visit our website at www.nywaterway.com and don't forget to try our Bus Locator www.nywaterway.com/GPS
- For service advisories, please visit us at www.nywaterway.com
- Just a question... Why haven't "they" built the stairs from the light rail ped bridge down to Port Imperial? Is the ped bridge just for show?
- If you park, grab a drink at the bar before you head to your car and get your parking ticket validated
- The view is incredible on a clear night. Just snapped a few pics of NYC. Bring a camera or someone with alot paper, paint and free time.
- Try and remember to pick up your dry cleaning.
- Best Ferry!
- Best 7 mins commute snow or shine!
- Ferries are on time
- Nice, cheap place to park for the day. You don't have to take the ferry to leave your car here.
- Clean, safe, easy to get transportation or park.