NY Bagels & Cafe
587 1st Ave (btw 33rd and 34th)
New York, NY 10016
- Bacon egg and cheese on a whole wheat everything bagel = the best
- Best bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches around. The guys behind the counter are super friendly and speedy. Everything here is extremely cheap for NYC bagel standards.
- Best bagel place in New York City. Great service and friendly staff. Get the chicken salad.
- Jalapeo cream cheese is amazing here. I recommend getting it on the whole wheat everything bagel.
- The guys here are the best! Always in a good mood.
- Everything bagel was good. Nothing special, but solid!
- I got a whole wheat bagel with vegan tofu cream cheese. The tofu cream cheese is very good but a little on the sweet side. The fresh squeezed OJ is really good as well. A good spot to run in.
- Staff is awesome bagel & lox Is the favs. Coffee is super awesome ice or hot
- Great staff, even better whole wheat everything bagels.
- Very busy at lunchtime but the staff is super efficient and very energetic! Nice, clean place. Great soups and bagels :)
- Great iced coffee!! Friendly and quick service.
- Like most places in this part of NYC, not a destination but a refuge when you're lost in Kips Bay. Good bagels, very good sandwiches and outstanding & courteous service. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- The soups are good here, especially the Chicken Corn Chowder
- This place has the best whole wheat everything bagel!!
- Try an everything bagel open faced with cream cheese and then American cheese on top toasted! I call it THE TURTLE
- Nova lox with scalion cream chese on a whole wheat everything bagel is amazing!
- I enjoyed the smoked turkey bagel sandwich. They were also kind enough to give me a large side of brown mustard (not featured in photo).
- Excellent bagels, not so good coffee.
- Bacon, egg, and cheese is on point.
- Awesome deli, especially breakfast sandwiches.