Nutella Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is filled with fall flavours and melt in your mouth chocolate chips! With just a handful of ingredients, this is THE bread of the season the whole family will love!
Hello! I am Karina from Cafe Delites and I’m here today to share this delicious recipe for Nutella Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread with you.
When Jamie asked if I’d like to share a recipe on her beautiful blog My Baking Addiction, I straight away pictured this incredible Pumpkin loaf / cake / bread situation. In my heart of hearts, Nutella stuffed in desserts is a game changer, so what better way to celebrate fall than with a Nutella Stuffed Pumpkin Bread that is soft and fluffy like a cake, but a dense and moist bread at the same time. Plus, filled with chocolate chips, this bread is a family favourite. Hands down.
- You're welcome, James! by Jamie
- I would love to share a slice with you, Tori! by Jamie
- Thank you, Julie! It's a fantastic combination! xxoo by Jamie
- Thank you, Stephanie! by Jamie
- It looks amazing and sounds delicious! :) by Stephanie @ Velez Delights
- Plus 3 more...