Number One Chinese
10 S William St
New York, NY 10004
- The vegetable roll was especially good. I had the chicken basil black bean sauce combo with roast pork fried rice. All very good.
- better than i thought
- Great General Tso' Chicken, but you're going to hate yourself the second you finish it.
- Yikes. Kung pao was dry, burnt and beyond loaded with peanuts. Dumpling sauce was way too sweet too.
- Hmm rude asians. Food ok
- Worst "Chinese" food ever. First it's not authentic, nor good tasting, second the meat is not fresh, third the price is almost double other Chinese restaurant.
- The spicy dumplings.
- Spicy dumplings.
- Expect to pay at least $12 for a meal, even during lunch rush.
- Pork fried rice, dumplings, combinations platter all delicious.
- Best ginger fried rice
- I always get the ginger shrimp fried rice, so much flavor. A Lot Of Food Though.
- Don't let the B rating keep you away for long- this little escape from Stone Street is reasonably priced and delicious! Proceed to the spicy mustard with caution!
- Great general Tso's chicken