North Shore Marketplace
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy
Hale‘iwa, HI 96712
- Always a good time to stop by cholos for a margarita!
- fun fun fun
- N shore Swim wear makes custom fit suits at no extra charge ! CHOLOS RECIPES come from Mexico not American version of the original ! Coffee Gallery Baked goods are made locally ! Mmm !
- Quaint shops here, some of them can be kitschy but fun nonetheless.
- Get coffee at the Coffee Gallery! Best cup of coffee on the island.
- Wish we didn't stop for food on the way. The are tons of options here. Should have done my homework.
- Great stop for a walk coffee and interesting window or real shopping
- Mostly caters to tourists, but still has some good stuff.
- Kono's is awesome!!
- a handful of surf shops and food spots. go all the way through haleiw'a to get there.
- Small group of art galleries, souvenir shops and clothing stores