North Grand Mall
2801 Grand Ave
Ames, IA 50010
- Heather R. Doesn't know what she's talking about. You have no idea what a ghetto mall looks like. You should keep comments like that to yourself especially when you have no idea what " ghetto" is.
- This mall is g.h.e.t.t.o.
- Start shopping the Ames mall if you want to keep a mall in Ames. Too many stores closing.
- Flame and Skewer isn't an expensive restaurant. I eat there for less than $10.
- Farmers market on Wed afternoons & on Sat mornings!!!
- Cannot wait for the upgrade/expansion!
- I enjoy the pretzel bites. I like the cinnamon sugar and then dipping them into caramel
- No food court...expensive restaurant and a Jimmy John's...needs a massive upgrade & more stores
- Only go here for the theater. Sadly, any store that would appeal to a male has closed.
- Good mall but not a whole lot of stores
- Its good, For Iowa city aha