North East Town Park
End of Walnut St.
North East, MD 21901
- www.CecilWineFest.com is 3rd Saturday in July
- Goose poop like land mines...
- Walking path by the river
- Watch out for the goose poop!
- plan on spending just a simple relaxing time in a low key neighborhood park a break away from the mainstream
- and just enjoy life for a few moments
- for a walk along the parameters that are meant for just that, maybe grab a fishing pole and throw a line in- take a book- bring a picnic, your boat, your kids, dog, your honey bunch
- the wind- if there is one at home, there is a great one here!This is a small accessible place to get your butt out of the house and relax for a while-
- if you can't deal with the goose poop don't look down! there is so much beauty all around from the landscape, to the people you will see!