North Charleston Coliseum
Event Space, Concert Hall
5001 Coliseum Dr (at Montague Ave)
Charleston, SC 29418
- Go on the south entrance for X factor.
- Have your birthday party at the Stingrays game!
- It's fucking cold in here.
- Stingray fans: follow The Post and Courier's Andrew Miller on twitter at @raystheroofblog
- Better get in line for Elton John tickets... On sale tomorrow! Super fans are already camped out!
- Mamma Mia pre-sale starts today!!
- Robotics competition today.
- Great place to watch hockey
- Stingrays hockey is the best thing to see in charleston!
- Here for A NIGHT OF HOPE with Joel Osteen.
- Stay at the Hyatt!
- Here for the CNN Southern Republican Presidential Debate. For real.
- Awesome place for a concert! Saw Phish and DMB there. Cant wait for the next concert!
- At The Kirk Franklin & Steve Harvey!!!!!!!! #ALLSMILES
- Kid Rock don't play
- Totally fantastic place
- Take in a Stingrays hockey game...defending Kelly Cup champs
- Great venue. Good hockey game. Great job with the social distancing in the stands