Noe Valley Farmer's Market
3861 24th St (btwn Sanchez & Vicksburg)
San Francisco, CA 94114
8:00am - 1:00pm
- Open year-round. Awesome variety plus El Buen Comer & Curry Without Worry. Good bands and great for little people.
- Great organic variety
- Delicious home style Mexican food from El Buen Comer, the family-run stand in the back!
- Juicy Lucys juices are incredible! Greens and Ginger and beets oh my.
- Bring yr own bag
- Fresh produce, cheese and other assorted foods. Usually some music and lots of pups to pet.
- Liked overall but these are not farmers market prices you'd expect in smaller places. Most prices are more than the grocery store as a heads up.
- Dogs are allowed
- the fresh juice place seems to be over-priced...
- Go at 12:30 for the best deals!
- Best Mexican food found here 'round the back, next to the bands and dancing toddlers.
- Great music and fun for kids
- Local whipped honey to fight allergies!
- No dogs allowed :(